POSITION AVAILABLE - 14839 Senior Nutritionist Corporate R&D Center
SALARY: to $125K + bonus
LOCATION: Ohio / Chicago
COMPANY: World leading food and beverage company
The primary focus will be on supporting the overall Nutrition function within the
Research and Development group. The position will be required to research, analyze
and recommend nutritional standards for current and future products. Implement market
research techniques to assist in minimizing the risk of error in critical marketing
decisions. Guides the development of research projects and administers them. Ensures
accurate summarization and interpretation of research results so that management is
provided with information to be used in the prediction and control of market conditions.
Guides in developing and validating of new and improved nutritional techniques.
Participate in the planning, coordinating and reviewing of nutritional programs
as well as evaluating resources. A key focus will be on 60/40+ nutrition support.
Also responsible for educating and training initiatives in line with the Nutrition
Health and Wellness (NHW) platform.
1. Research, analyze and support Research and Development projects that are nutritional and
2. Identify and assess emerging issues that increase the nutritional awareness and knowledge
across all functional areas.
3. Support the nutritional analysis for all the 60/40+ products.
4. Create a competitive advantage through incorporation of nutritional standards into
current and future products.
5. Interact with the Marketing group and provide nutritional expertise during cross
6. Provide new hire and existing employee training for R&D and business partners.
7. Leverage existing Nestle global nutrition resources as well as external resources to
assist with new projects and promote the nutrition profiling system.
8. Participate in the planning, coordinating and reviewing of the day to day activities around
the Nutrition platform.
9. Prepare reports and/or briefs to propose solutions to nutritional issues.
10. 10 – 15% travel
11. Position reports to the R&D Group Manager
12. This is a high profile position with a global link to other Nutritionists within the company.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Knowledge):
• MS in Nutrition; PhD preferred
• Registered/Licensed Dietitian is required
• Minimum of 7-10 years of experience is required
• Team leadership skills.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
• Exposure to product development activities and food manufacturing facilities
• Good knowledge of marketing principles.
Please reply to Terri Sherman 920-261-8890