JO 15473 Quality Assurance Supervisor – Beverages
of Liquid All-Natural Flavored Beverage, Coffee, Tea, Creamer
Concentrates, & Dietary Nutritional Beverage &
Level 3 certified & GMP compliant.
has extensive R&D expertise
label & Contract Manufacturing
is open due to overall company expansion & growth
will interview & Hire Immediately
WI (some relocation expense provided)
Competitive base + 15% Bonus Potential
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will be
responsible for leading the Quality Assurance team and all day-to-day quality-related
activities as well as be responsible for driving continual process and
product improvement throughout the organization and ensuring product and
process integrity leading to customer satisfaction and overall mission
is a hands-on, highly-involved leadership position. Direct reports include a
team of 4 QC technicians - regulatory & SQF 3 coordinator.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor
will oversee site quality and report directly to the QA Director. The
individual has overall responsibility for product integrity, employee
training, document control, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance, in
addition to coordinating with Operations, Production, Sales and customers to
resolve quality problems.
Reports to the Director of QA.
- Manage and direct Quality Assurance
Technicians (4), providing coverage for the absence of key personnel.
- Verify HACCP critical control points.
- Investigate customer complaints and assist with
implementation of changes as needed in manufacturing procedures to
- Continually examine and review plant processes in order
to identify and remove potential areas of concern to quality or food
- Develop, implement and monitor company policies and
procedures related to Food Safety, QA Programs and SQF Level 3
certification. Must be familiar with quality control testing for
dietary supplements, microbiological testing, HACCP, food safety and
defense, pest management, allergen control and sanitation practices.
- Audit the facility and processes for compliance with
procedures and specifications.
- Review monitoring and verifications generated by quality
and safety plans for product hold and release.
- Perform physical and organoleptic testing for
verification and compliance to specifications (pH, color, water
activity, moisture, temperature, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining food safety,
employee safety, quality standards and Customer specifications.
any food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate
Coordinate Quality activities with Operations, Sales, R&D and other
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. /B.A. in Food Science or science-related degree
(Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry).
- 3-5 years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality
Control in the Food Industry.
- At least 3 year experience in a lead and/or supervisory
HACCP, but will be expected to obtain certification 1 year post hire.
- SQF Practitioner certification preferred.
- Experience in a FDA /
ISO / Lean Manufacturing environment with hands on CGMP experience, from
a Beverage, Food or OTC/ Pharmaceutical Company.
- Documentation skills with the ability to generate and
maintain Quality System Procedures.
- Supervisory experience and ability to lead and influence
- Team Player, Able to Resolve Conflict, Not Reactive.
- Customer relation skills,
be customer focused, a good presenter, and someone that is naturally
Terri Sherman, Vice President-Industrial Foods, Ingredients &
Flavors, Tom Sloan & Associates, firstname.lastname@example.org,
920-261-8890; Cell: 414-530-4171
Please reply to position #15473
when responding to this position.