3rd Shift Sanitation Supervisor
- Supervise production line operation to ensure
quality and productivity
- Train and coach production line employees.
- Update SOP's as they require changes, and re-train
- Conduct and complete a New Hire Weekly Progress
Report during the probationary period for employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work area
assignments, documenting any overtime on an Overtime Exemption Sheet and
getting approval from the plant manager, making and posting daily
schedules, employee vacations, manage employee breaks, approve timecards
through Kronos, perform daily checks and verify temp hours and overtime
- Prepare and coordinate changeovers in advance for a
smooth and fast transition.
- Coordinate with HR for appropriate staffing levels.
- Schedule and attend all required department meetings.
- Responsible to meet shift and department production
- Responsible for quality of product produced. Make
adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within
specifications. Reject any product outside of specifications.
- Communicate with other Shift Supervisors/Leads and
- Conduct walk through with the oncoming supervisor of
the entire. process area and document any deficiencies.
- Communicate and participate with the Safety
- Carry out all disciplinary actions with respect to
attendance and other violations.
- Coordinate line shutdown for washout process, then
COP and CIP of the plant.
- Follow-up on any rework or trim generated to the QA
Department during your shift.
- Verify barrel cheese and raw ingredients including
rework used in slice, bulk and loaf products.
- Observe and perform line checks/housekeeping
- Review all production and quality control paperwork
- Conduct temporary employee GMP and safety training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience - Knowledge of the
manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery.
- Bachelor's Degree - Business or Technical or Masters
- Sanitation systems including CIP and COP.
- Knowledge of chemicals and titrating of chemicals.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office products and
- Plant environment and some office atmosphere.
- Lifting and carrying up to 70 lbs.
- Standing and walking for parts of the day.
Dave Sloan, Vice President-Dairy Operations, Tom Sloan &
Please reply to position #15507
when responding to this position.